February 4, 2013

Nothing Is Wrong


 Nothing is wrong for long! There is a Rhythm that prevails.


From whence the Rhythm came is the source of many tales.

It makes a tree a tree! It makes a sound a song.

It lets me feel the balance so that nothing is ever wrong... for long.



Walking is falling... first left and then right.

Nothing is stable. Even day becomes night.

Sometimes I'm off tune. Sometimes I'm a song.

If I can sense the Rhythm, nothing is ever wrong... for long.



I don't sleep once and stay rested. I don't eat once and stay full.

Constant pleasure would have no value. Constant pain would soon be dull.

We strive to an extreme and fight change at every turn,

but adversity is our teacher and only change will let us learn.



If I swing in tune with Rhythm, I swing high as any steeple.

If my swing doesn't move at all then it's just a perch for people.

When the pendulum is stable and the bells no longer chime...

It only means the clock doesn't tick... it's not the end of time !

By: Greyspirit

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this blog had gone forever. This poem was a beautiful blessing for me today and right on time.
Love,
Tammy

Grey said...

Thanks Tammy,
For a long time I didn't have anything to say that anyone seemed to understand or want to hear.
I'm pleased to know there are some who grok.

Mark said...

I love swings! Back and forth, back and forth. Let's hear it for the swingers of world!Thanks Grey!
In Wholeness,
Mark

Grey said...

Thanks Mark,
You always have my back...
May the forth be with you :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It is the little changes that produce
the most significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!


My blog post - grey